SLIDER

Friday, June 6, 2014

Yellow Not So Mellow

As you guys can probably tell by now, I love wearing bold colors... They make me happy, and yellow is probably one of my favorites. I've  always been on the hunt for a little yellow dress  and I was elated to find this one at Zara. I love the fit and the v-neck and hem on this dress.  It's also lined which makes it even more perfect. What a great find! I decided to make it more fun by complimenting it with a colorful clutch but keeping the shoes and accessories pretty simple.  I believe this look can be worn during the day to a wedding or at a night out depending on the occasion. This is one of my favorite looks.
Thanks for reading! :)

xo
Rema


Dress: Zara (SOLD OUT)
Shoes: Steve Madden (Similar Here)
Clutch: Zara (Here)
Watch: Michael Kors (Here)

1 comment:

  1. you look beautiful:)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design