SLIDER

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Shirtdress & Metallics

I'm absolutely in love with shirtdresses.  What's not to love? They're extraordinarily comfy, they're sexy, and can be dressed up or down.  I took my Zaraholic ;) self to Zara last week and found the perfect summer shirtdresses in the cutest colors.  I love the high and low hem... makes it more interesting.  And the fabric..oh so soft!! Paired it with some statement gladiator sandals.  I know they're now getting out of trend but I love what I wear and wear what I love (regardless) :D
Thanks for reading!

xo
Rema




2 comments:

  1. Hello Rema!

    You have such a great style. ;) I <3 your look!

    :* :* Roxie T

    fmdstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you Roxie :). I love yours too and enjoyed visiting your blog. Thanks for visiting mine.

      Delete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design